Okay, guess what? I am going to give you a peek into my nightstand! I know, I know…this is a little personaly but I’m keeping things simple :). Here are 7 items I keep in my nightstand for a restful night sleep!
This time of year it’s so nice to turn in early, get snuggled and watch our favorite series (currently “Suits” on Prime). I ran out of my favorite nightstand lotion last week and it gave me an idea. I’m want to share with you some of my favorite nightstand items that help me sleep better and fall asleep earlier!
1. Lavender oil or body cream – when I get into bed I’ll rub one of these on my hands, feet and chest to relax and moisturize before bed.
2. Lip conditioner – I apply a thick coat of this so that I wake up feeling super moisturized. Peppermint is my favorite but Cherry and Vanilla is good, too!
3. Silk hair tie – tying my hair up loosely in a scrunchie prevents my hair from getting tangled or losing their curls while I sleep.
4. Heat pad – whether I have aches, cramps or if I’m just cold; lying on a heat helps me warm up and relax.
5. Warm socks – some people can’t sleep with socks on but I can’t sleep with cold feet! (pstt: these made it on Oprah’s favorites list!) Get an addition 40% off with code “KAMIWATSON40”. I’ve fallen inlove with Cozy Earth products. These socks might be a splurge but they’re worth it! Lightweight, but so soft and warm!
6. Melatonin – if there is ever a night where I struggle falling asleep, I’ll open the drawer and take one of these.
7. Minky blanket – although this blanket doesn’t fit in my night stand, I always have it bedside! Nothing puts me to sleep quicker than snuggling up in a soft, warm blanket; especially this time of year. Minky Couture’s hugs collections is my favorite because the blanket is lightweight and stretches around your body. Get 45% off with code “KAMIWATSON45”.
It might be time for you to audit what’s in your nightstand! Try adding some of these items for convenience in helping you sleep better! Any of these make awesome gifts, too!