I was a liquid foundation fan. I needed the full-coverage, I was using a color that I thought looked good and that’s pretty much the only thing I had ever used…until I tried SEINT’s 3D Foundation (formerly Maskcara Beauty). My world changed and my eyes were opened to the things it offered me that liquid could not. Here are 7 reasons why you should try SEINT’s 3D Foundation.If you have been considering trying out the amazing makeup for whatever reason, I believe everyone should. These are just 7 reasons but there are so many more that I could tell you!
7 Reasons Why You Should Try SEINT’s 3D Foundation
1. SEINT’s foundation is cream. I didn’t know how amazing creams are on my face until I started using this. Creams are the best to use on any skin: young, old, dry, oily. Creams move with the skin, so you shouldn’t have any areas where it’s flaky or won’t cover. Especially on older skin, creams allow you to look glowing and youthful because they sink into the skin rather than sit on top. PS: all celebrity stylists use creams!
2. Full-coverage. Even though it feels so lightweight on the skin, it can be full-coverage. It is ‘buildable’, which means that you can build it more heavy on areas that you feel need more coverage and it won’t appear ‘cakey”.
3. Candlelit undertones. This helps fight the redness that people sometimes naturally have in their skin. Also, covering red means covering those red blemishes, use it as a concealer. It helps naturally soften dark circles under the eyes. Have you ever seen a beautiful girl and thought, “she looks like she is glowing”? Well, these undertones will give you that natural candlelight glow. No more looking “orange” either.
4. Wide range of shade options. Whether you are as pale as a porcelain doll or have dark skin, there are so many colors on each end of the scale. Currently, there are 17 shades of highlight colors and 10 shades of contour colors!
5. Cost effective. The price point is amazing because you’re not using just one color on your whole face and thus running out quickly. Instead, you are using tiny amounts of different colors on your face so it lasts longer. Plus, each tin is just $14 to replace and you literally just take it out of your compact when it is out (they are magnetic) and order a new one to replace it. Highlight colors last between 3-5 months, contour should last about 5-6 months, blush and illuminator can last 9-12 months! No more buying a pre-built pallet from Ulta or Sephora and only using 3 out of the 6 colors in your palette, you can build your own!
6. Space saver. Almost everything you need to do your makeup can fit into a compact. There are different sizes to choose from that will fit not only your foundation colors, but also the powder, eyeliner, perfumes and eyeshadows as well. No more carrying a huge makeup bag full of bulky bottles and different containers…one compact with a few brushes is all you need!
7. Items can be used for more than one purpose. I absolutely love how I can use my SEINT makeup for more than just one thing. For example, the highlight acts as a concealer. The contour can be used as lipliner, eyeliner, or eyebrow color. The illuminator can act as eyeshadow primer OR eyeshadow. The blush can be used for cream eyeshadow and as lipstick! Eyeshadows can also be worn for your eyebrow color and for eyeliner. And – all the brushes are dual sided so you’re getting two for one there as well…so many possibilities, and another way to save money and space!
If you’re ready to try out the makeup keep a few things in mind. First, you need to be color-matched. I can help color match you online by asking you a few questions (FILL OUT THIS FORM) and having you send me a picture of yourself without makeup on in natural lighting. This means that you would stand about 4 feet from a window in the daylight. We will discuss the right shades for you and I can answer any other questions you might have.
Another thing to remember is that SEINT has a 30 day guarantee. If you don’t like the shade you got or even the makeup, you can send it back and exchange it or get a refund.
But first, consider these troubleshooting tips I made. You need to give your skin a few weeks to adjust to the creams if you feel like you’re not seeing the results that you’re seeing on everyone else.
Email me, info@SweetCharli.com with any questions or to do an online color match – I’d love to help you!
Motives Supreme Creme Foundation Light Yellow Undertone
[…] of yourself without makeup on in natural lighting. This means that you would […]
[…] Creams > Powders & Liquids. I’ve said it and I’ll say it again, “Creams are the best foundations for any age”! Why is this? Creams create a “second skin” on your face instead of just sitting on top. It really sinks in and looks natural and ‘glowy’. All of the celebrity makeup artists use cream foundation. See more about that here: http://www.kamiwatson.com/2017/11/7-reasons-try-maskcara-3d-foundation.html […]
[…] I can set you up with your own unique link for you to click through and purchase your items to start building credit towards up to hundreds of dollars in products. Who doesn’t want more Maskcara Beauty Products? […]
How do I become an artist to sell
You can email me (email@example.com) and I’ll send you some info. You can also check out the FAQ’s for being an artist here: http://www.kamiwatson.com/2020/07/becoming-an-artist-for-maskcara-beauty-faq.html
When you’re ready to join, just click the link below and I’ll help set some things up for you!