1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup warm water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
l bag mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line cupcake pans with baking cups (or grease)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips.
4. Mix 2 minutes on medium speed.
5. Increase speed to medium-high; mix 3 minutes.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Spoon into cupcake pans.
8. Bake at 350 for around 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean and cool.
Makes about 24 cupcakes
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1b. b0X powdered sugar
1-3 teaspoons milk, half and half or cream
1. Using a mixer, cream softened butter and vanilla with a mixer until smooth.
2. Add sugar gradually, allowing butter and sugar to cream together before adding more.
3. If you want it a little creamier, add a teaspoon of milk at a time and beat on high until you get the right texture.